Outdoor Trend: Fully Loaded Kitchens
We’ve seen a big backyard trend in recent years… the evolution from simply a grassy play space to the creation of more room for our gatherings…creating an extension of the home. If you enjoy outdoor cooking and entertaining, than considering taking it to the next level and putting in an outdoor kitchen is a fantastic idea. One of the biggest benefits is the fun of having more entertaining space. Plus, everybody loves hanging out by the grill to see what’s cooking so it creates a great social gathering area!
Outdoor kitchens are much more than a place to put the BBQ grill. Here are a few things to consider:
– Build an island around a grill in your backyard and you’ll increase the amount of living space that the whole family can enjoy.
– If you build under an existing patio or add a roof to your outdoor kitchen, it can even be used during inclement weather.
– It’s a great investment – Outdoor kitchens have a high rate of return on investment when compared with other outdoor home improvement projects.
– If your outdoor kitchen is made with quality materials and components, it will provide a lifetime of enjoyment. Most BBQ grills and outdoor appliances are made with stainless steel and designed to withstand tough weather environments, especially in Colorado.
– Most outdoor kitchens include refrigerators, ice makers, side burners, and other components. Everything you need is conveniently outside, which saves you times and eliminates trips in & out of the house.
In need of some ideas and assistance? We recommend a conversation and design appointment with Kitchen Traditions of Colorado or Exquisite Kitchen Design, both are located within the Denver Design District.